Create a Customized Gmail Signature and Header with the FREE Canva Educator Account
Kick off the new school year with a newly customized Gmail signature and/or header using the FREE educator account at Canva!
Create a Customized Gmail Signature
1.Create your FREE educator account at Canva.com.
2. Type “email signatures” in the search bar and you’ll gain access to 1,000s of free templates that you may fully customize. (Or, create your own template using 400×200 pixels.)
4. Download your image as a PNG file once finished.
5. Open your Gmail, click on the GEAR to access the Settings in your Gmail account.
6. Scroll down to “Signature” and select “New Signature”.
7. Click on the image icon to add your new signature image!
Video Tutorial Below
Create a Customized Gmail Header
Canva also makes it super easy to create your customized Gmail header. This could be the perfect option for your newsletters and group emails.
Here’s an example of a header template you could insert into your newsletter template:
Have you updated your Gmail signature or header? I’d love to hear about your experience.