Future Dates 2019
- April 27 White Mountain Summit, NH Event Link
- July 23-24 Exeter New Hampshire Summit
- August 6-8 Maine Summit
- October 18-19 MASSCUE Conference Gillette Stadium.
1) APPetite for Instruction: 5 Must Have Apps for the Classroom. The sheer number of educational apps out there can feel so overwhelming! Participants will learn about 5 fabulous and FREE apps that can be used in any content area across the entire K-12 curriculum. This session will discuss how Flipgrid, Seesaw, Google Earth, Quizlet Live, and Google Slides provide ample opportunities for communication, critical-thinking, collaboration, and creativity. Thursday Oct 18 11:30-12:25 RED 19
2) Tech Coach Toolkit: This session will present Technology Integration Specialists/Digital Learning Coaches with ideas for using the G Suite for Education to reach all teachers. We will discuss best practices for coaching and working with different personalities. Then, we will explore resources for using the G Suite for EDU to create newsletters, websites, promotional graphics, webinars, formative assessments, flipped/blending learning activities, and more! Friday Oct 19 11:30-12:25 Red 20
- November 6, Plymouth Public Schools In-Service!
- Topic: Unleashing the Power of Twitter
- August 7-8 Biddeford, Maine AppsEvents Google Summit: Sessions TBD
Past Dates 2018
- August 16 Googlepalooza, Mashpee MA
- July 17th and 18th:G Suite for Edu Summit with AppsEvents Tamworth, NH
- June 26- 28th:G Suite for Edu Summit with AppsEvents Saco, ME
- May 5th: G Suite for Edu Summit with AppsEvents Lebanon, NH
- October 18-19 MASSCUE, Gillette Stadium
Past Dates 2017
- March 8: Bridgewater State University: Presenting: “Using technology to support innovative thinking in the K-2 mathematics classroom.” evening event
- March 10: Classroom 2.0 Live Featured Teacher- HyperDocs: Empower Students with Differentiated Instruction Webinar
- February 8: Seesaw Twitter Chat host 4 PM Pacific, 8PM EST #seesawchat
- January 25, Plymouth Public Schools in-service: Creative Tools to Amplify Student Voice and Communication Skills.
- October 25, 26th, MASSCUE 2 Sessions
- September 16-17, Stamford Connecticut Summit, 6 Sessions (Virtual Field Trips with Google Tour Builder, Creating Amazing Flipped and Blended Learning Activities Using HyperDocs, MathCasting, and Fast and Fabulous Formative Assessments)
- Sept 1, Integrating Google Drawings into K-12 Workshops, Pembroke Public Schools, MA (Google Drawings 101 in the Elementary Classroom, Student Driven Portfolios Using Seesaw)
- August 28, Seesaw Workshops Pembroke Public Schools, MA
- Aug 14, 15 (Mon and Tues.) Level 1 Google Certification Bootcamp featuring G Suite, Kennebunkport, ME
- Aug 24, 25; Google Level 1 Bootcamp, Winstead, CT
- August 8th (Tues)– Googlepalooza, Plymouth, MA, 3 Sessions (Virtual Field Trips Using Google Tour Builder, MathCasting)
- August 2nd-3rd– Southcoast Maine Summit, 6 Sessions (Virtual Field Trips with Google Tour Builder, Creating Amazing Flipped and Blended Learning Activities Using HyperDocs, MathCasting, and Fast and Fabulous Formative Assessments)
- July 19th-20th, NH Summit featuring G Suite for Education, 6 Sessions (Virtual Field Trips with Google Tour Builder, Creating Amazing Flipped and Blended Learning Activities Using HyperDocs, MathCasting, and Fast and Fabulous Formative Assessments)
- April 5, PPS Elementary District In-service, HyperDocs
- March 8, G Suite for Education Training, PPS Mathcasting In-Service
- February 8, 2017, Seesaw: Digital Portfolios, Blogging, Screencasting and More PPS In-Service
- November 15, Google Forms for Beginners: West Elementary Staff
- November 8, Plymouth Public Schools. Google Forms: Formative Assessment Professional Development Grades K-12.
- October 12, Plymouth Public Schools. Inservice. Integrating Wixie into the Curriculum Grades K-2.
- July 21, Summit: Featuring Google Apps For Education. Londonderry, NH
- August 9, Summit: Featuring Google Apps For Education. Littleton, MA